Friday, May 1, 2009

Open Swim at MRC


Today we got to take a tour and testout the poll at the Massilion Rec Center.

While the entire deal looks pretty good, I doubt I'm going to let the kids participate.

Nacho had so much fun and I will let him go with Lara. He doesnt need lessons though.

Lola had fun too, but clearly has a hard time listening to directions. During the tour, we couldnt find Lola and turns out she got in the pool all by herself.

Coco had a great time and she may need the lessons as well. She took lessons last year, but afte watching her, I dont think she retained much of the lessons.

Fifi, had the worst time of all the children. She wasnt allowed to go in the regular pool, the lazy float pool, or on the waterslides. They claimed that regardless of swimming ability, she was too little. Then halfway through the swim session, the lifeguards started getting whistle happy and it seemed the rules changed. Fifi wasnt allowed in the sprinkler area alone (I was sitting outside the fence and could clearly see her at all times) This made me think twice about coming back. I would have to hold Fifi's hand the entire time. We'll see what happens.



No comments: